VA Aid and Attendance or Household benefits provide monthly payments added to the amount of a monthly VA pension for qualified Veterans and survivors. 

Hardship Program is for very low-income veterans with small pensions. Along with the LT101 waiver through Medicaid, this program could help secure additional funds to assist with your portion after Medicaid payments. Please remember that we will never charge you more than you can afford if you are on the LT101 waiver program. 

Survivors Pension offers monthly payments to qualified surviving spouses and unmarried dependent children of wartime Veterans who meet certain income and net worth limits set by Congress and could assist with additional funds towards assisted living. 

VA case managers can assist anyone who feels they may benefit from one of these programs. Your level of service connection could also assist you in covering the costs associated with assisted living. It is also worth mentioning that WVL does not accept funds from the VA directly, it must go through the veteran or survivor. For assistance or to ask questions call the Veterans Benefits Administration national call center. 

The VA call center may be reached by dialing 1-800-827-1000. You may also call the local VA clinic in Riverton to speak with a case manager at 307-856-1211.