Did you know?
Moving into an Assisted Living can actually make a person’s quality of life significantly better.
The 2016 Family Quality of Life Survey announced, when a person moved into assisted living, 73% of families reported improvement in their loved one’s quality of life, this included nutrition, social well-being and physical health.
Are you or a loved one experiencing any of the following?
- Frequent falling with or without injury
- Difficulty preparing nutritious meals
- Having more difficulty with bathing and or dressing
- Needing more help managing medications
- Having feelings of loneliness or depression
If so, it may be time to consider your options: Respite care or a New Home?
Respite Care: When assistance is only needed temporarily
Anyone 18 or older that needs assistance with daily living activities may be eligible to stay in our Respite Suite.
Respite care can serve a number of valuable functions;
- A person needing extra help while recovering from an illness, joint replacement or stroke.
- The primary caregiver needs to travel or needs an opportunity to “recharge their batteries”
- When a family is deciding whether an assisted living community is right for them.
New Home: One or two bed room Suite
- 3 nutritious home cooked meals
- 24-hour nursing staff and medication management
- Housekeeping, laundry and apartment maintenance
- Activities for mind, body and spirit
- Massage suite and spa, massage chair and exercise programs
If you or a loved one has any questions regarding Warm Valley Lodge Assisted Living and our services, call or stop by today! We have short & long term openings with amazing river and mountain views, beautiful nutritious meals, and assistance from our friendly, dedicated staff.